Ice skating lessons
In addition to my coaching practice, every week I give a few hours of skating lessons to recreational skaters at the Haarlem ice rink.
Do you want take up or start ice-skating and have fun? I give skating lessons, private as well as group lessons, throughout the season (October to March). During the skating lessons, a helmet is mandatory.
Would you like to feel more secure, overcome fear, and or pass the corners more easily? Book a private lesson for yourself or together with your partner or family. I give private lessons per half hour and per whole hour.
Enjoy speed-skating in a group (of max. 8 people) while improving your skating technique and fitness. During the skating lessons, a helmet is mandatory
- Group A: one hour every week (new time 2023-2024): when you are skating cautiously and you feel somewhat insecure or anxious for the ice rink corners.
- Group B: one hour every week (new time 2023-2024): when you can pass the ice rink corners reasonably well and you want to work on your fitness and technique.
- Weekly group lessons: per half season (10 lessons) € 75 pp. You can always start during the season.
- Private lesson for 1 or 2 people: € 35 per half hour or € 60 per hour. A prepaid card of 5 lessons gives you a 10% discount.
- Private lesson for 3-8 people: € 75 per hour. A prepaid card of 5 lessons gives you a 10% discount.
The rates do not include entrance to the ice rink and any skating rental.