Listed below are health insurers that offer a partial reimbursement under certain conditions The conditions concern, among other things, a daily maximum per session and the performance code for which the declaration is made. Things get changed regularly.
Please note: as of 2022, some health insurers no longer reimburse for children up to the age of 18. Check the insurance policy for psychosocial care up to the age of 18.
Disclaimer: Because each health insurer has its own conditions, it is advisable to first check with the health insurer whether the invoice is reimbursed. Check the reimbursement overview of your health insurer and the overview on which recognized professional associations and or therapists are listed. Of course, the (amount of) compensation depends on the supplementary insurance taken out.
- CZ groep: CZ, CZ direct, NN, Ohra
- Cooperatie Menzis: Menzis, Anderzorg, Hema, PMA
- Achmea groep: Zilveren Kruis, FBTO, Interpolis, Avéro Achmea, Pro Life Zorgverzekeringen, De Friesland, OFZ Zorgverzekeraar
- Cooperatie VGZ: VGZ, Bewuzt, Promovendum, National Academic, Besured, IZZ, Univé, ZEKUR, UMC
- ONVZ: ONVZ, VvAA, PNOzorg